Application Fees for New Tenants
- £220.00 for a joint application (two adults to be named on the tenancy agreement)
- £180.00 for a single application (one adult to be named on the tenancy agreement)
- £50.00 if a guarantor is required to support the application
Payment is to be made on application into the Price & Co bank account. Unfortunately this fee is non refundable.
Application fee covers all credit and reference checks carried out by UK Tenant Data.
- Deposit amount is determined by the Landlord (will be stated on the property brochure), and will be centrally and securely held with the Deposit Protection Service. The deposit will be required in full prior to move in date.
- Additional deposit for pets will be agreed on a individual basis at the discretion of the Landlord prior to moving in.
- £35.00 administration charge for late payment of rent (incurred after 7 days and on receipt of a second arrears letter)
- £25.00 charge for missed appointment– either pre-arranged mid term inspection or contractor visit
- Future tenant reference – no charge
- Tenancy agreement amendments – no charge